Thursday, February 10, 2011

Beau - Three Months

Wow, Beau is 3 months old today.  I know all parents say this, but it is going by so fast.  Beau gets easier and easier every single day.  He is getting to be such a happy little person.  He loves to watch Mommy and occasionally big brother and dad.  He patiently waits all day for eye contact so he can break out his huge grin.  He also will growl just to get us to smile at him.  He giggles.  He coos.  He loves to keep his hands in his mouth.  He loves to sit in his exersaucer. He loves his diaper changed.  He loves to get a bath.

We started swaddling at night (he hated swaddling when he was first born) and now he goes straight to sleep.  He and Sawyer are now sleeping in the same room.  Beau is such a happy, easy going baby now.  I am not ashamed to say that I am glad the new born stage is over.

I like to call this kid dimples.  He has one on each cheek, nose, chin, and hundreds on the booty.




No comments: