Monday, March 28, 2011

Beau - Four Months

Beau turned four months old on March 10th.  Beau had a great fourth month of life (Feb 10 - March 10  -- I am little behind).  He started rolling over on Feb 10th and started giving big belly laughs the same week.  The rolling over thing has made tummy time pretty much non-existent because he just rolls over.  He has turned into the most fun animated little critter I have ever seen.  He loves loves loves faces and is very upset if he can't see a face.  He isn't the best napper, but sleeps 13 hours at night.  He also loves his exersaucer.  He can turn the thing around and play with all his toys.  Beau doesn't hold on to toys very well, but is starting to bat at things.

But let me get personal.  This guy has gas.  Bad gas.  It is amazing.  He is pretty happy though so I am not concerned.  We can not get enough of this smiley happy pudgy baby.



He loves to sit here and chew on this toy. 








No comments: