Clint and I love road trips. I now think our boys feel the same way. We packed our bags and headed to Ali's college graduation in Russelville, AR from Arkansas Tech. After the graduation we decided to seize the opportunity to go camping in the beautiful Ozarks. It was a cold weekend for May, but we camped out at Shores Lake Campground in the Ozark national forest.
My wedding gift to Clint was a two man tent. We have used it a ton over the years. I am sad to say that I think this was the last campout for it, well for a while at least. When Clint woke up with Sawyer litterally sleeping on top of his head, he ordered us a family tent. This was a big life defining moment for us because we had to decide between a four man and a six man. After much discussion we decided on the . . . well we'll let you know later.
The boys did great! Beau loves every minute of being outside so camping is perfect for him. Sawyer did great too. We had a wonderful time. This road trip renewed our love for camping.
 |
| Sawyer at the graduation party. He had a good time, but refuses to smile for the camera. |
 |
| The graduate. |
 |
| Meme and Beau |
 |
| Meme and Summit |
 |
| Kimbo and Ellie |
 |
| No S'mores for Beau. |
No comments:
Post a Comment