This year Clint and I turned 30. It was sad. I walked around for weeks saying “well I am still in my 20’s” to everyone, I mean everyone. But those days are officially over. Clint and I are just two weeks apart so we somewhat celebrate together. Once again we had an all out birthday week for Clint. I don’t remember all the details, but I know it involved lots of pizza, beer, Bass Pro Shop and double doozie cookie sandwiches. My birthday week involved packing for Colorado. Yeah. I did get a massage and a girls’ night out.
My family also threw us a joint birthday party at the lake with more double doozie cookie sandwhiches and a special "thirtini". It was a lot of fun. We arrived to the cabin on my actual birthday and like always Clint’s family had a little party waiting for me (with the most delicious mountain meal ever).
 |
| This is 10 years ago right before our 20th birthdays. Those are the Twin Towers in the background. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of us from this year. Boo. |
 |
| Clint got lots and lots of love on his actual birthday. |
 |
| One of Clint's presents was he and Sawyer got matching basketball shorts (Beau already had a pair). Sawyer was thrilled and couldn't wait for Clint to open them up. |
 |
| Clint's birthday cake of choice this year. Each cookie sandwich had 3/4 stick of butter in them. |
 |
| Clint's folks came to celebrate. Even Uncle A was there virtually. |
 |
| Beau and Meme at the lake party. |
 |
| Summit at the lake party. |
 |
| Some of the kids playing on the deck. |
 |
| No birthday kisses for me. |
 |
| On my actual birthday we had lunch in downtown Salida, CO. I found the perfect restaurant that had exactly what I wanted. Then the kiddos proceeded to have a meltdown. I guess it was a good effort. |
 |
| My birthday party at the cabin. |
No comments:
Post a Comment