Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beau - Ten Months

Beau turned ten months old on September 10th.  The month leading up to his tenth month was probably defined by one thing.  His eating!  This child is eating us out of house and home!  He already eats as much as Sawyer if not more.  He screams at the top of his lungs until you feed him, then he screams for more.  I have never met such a passionate eater.  He will only feed himself and it has to be solid food.  I guess this is a good thing because I still feed Sawyer by hand most meals. 

He is still hilarious, smily, cuddly and giggly.  He gets into everything.  He spent his tenth month crawling around the house popping off the electrical outlet covers.  So much for baby proofing.  He daily takes every book off the book shelf.  He screams and bangs at the back door to go outside.  He has so much personality!






No comments: