That's me with the child's hand between my legs at Sawyer's field day. That's my life, someone always always hanging onto my legs.
We went to the pumpkin patch with our friends Tucker and Paige. I have never been to a "real" pumpkin patch so I was wearing heels. You drive your truck out into a field, bring your own knife, walk through the mud, and cut what you want. You stop by the farmers house on the way home, knock on his door and he throws a number at you. It was awesome and I didn't even care that I ruined a pair of wedges.
Last Christmas (2012) Clint got me a date night at a cooking class in Tulsa. Since Paul has been such a pickle to leave for a whole night, we never got to go. I finally had my mom meet me for my date and Clint stayed home with Paul. It was a lot of fun!
Clint was out of town for a lot of October. Beau at that time started waking up at night screaming for his pacies. One night when Clint was gone he woke me up 3 times (and Paul woke up 3 times) and in my sleepless state I threw all the pacis in the "trash". I reasoned I better spare Clint the few days of hell of Beau adjusting to no pacis and get it done before he came home. Beau was awesome. He never cried or had trouble sleeping. He just kept asking, "My pacies are in the trash?" Here's a picture of him giving them all one last suck. Funny though I really didn't throw them away because I had to save them for Paul. He found them in January and accused me by saying "They are not in the trash." I guess I didn't get away with that mommy lie.
When the boys put on costumes they are transformed into wrestling maniacs. This is Renegade (Clint) and his crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment