Sunday, August 24, 2014

Valentines Day 2014

Clint and I knew we would have a few extra kids for Valentines Day so we took our date early.  We started with a hike through the snow at Lake McMurtry.  It was beautiful and felt good to walk.  We then went to dinner and had a drink afterwards.  This is as good as it gets in Stillwater if your not willing to drive far.  Ha!



Sawyer had his school party.  He was so excited and his daddy go to be there for it.


 My three little Valentines.  Always a blur of activity.

Valentines morning everyone had chocolates, a card, heart shaped pancakes, and chocolate covered strawberries.





Valentines Day dinner, Grammy joined us. We had meatballs and heart shaped rice crispy treats all upon request. Every year the kids get a game from Mom and Dad for Valentines.  This year it was Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

Sawyer made this at school for Valentines Day.  I think it perfectly reflects his love language.  Clint and I have thought for a long time that his love language is gifts.  This seems to exemplify that.  Love it!

No comments: