I started back to work on Monday, December 1st. I am only working in the mornings, but I started working on a different team so I am trying to get caught up. Work has been so busy so fortunately I haven't missed my Sawyer too much. I also know he is in loving, trusting hands with Mr. Mom (Clint) watching him. This is what I came home to one day this week. Notice that the pants, jacket, and shirt belong to 3 different outfits.
Actually Sawyer is never crying when I come home (but sometimes Clint is). He loves hanging out with his dad. We also got our Christmas decorations up this week. Because Clint and I are never at our house on Christmas, we always have a little celebration on the weekend we put up the Christmas decorations. We watch Christmas movies, bake cookies, eat breakfast casserole, get double doozie cookies, and try to turn it into a party. Sawyer enjoyed getting ready for the holidays too!
Sawyer is getting so strong. He is rolling over (though he lacks all motivation to) and playing a lot on his tummy. He coos all the time and seriously I mean all the time. He really likes to eat his hands and is starting to try and put other objects in his mouth. He also started giggling this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment