Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week 17 (12/9-12-15) - Santa Claus

It has been a quiet, but crazy week at our house this week. We have been trying to get ready for Christmas like everyone else. The highlight of the week was Santa Claus came to our house a little early! Clint and I did not get anything in our stocking, we assumed we were naughty, but he did bring Sawyer some goodies.



This Saturday Sawyer started to get much fussier. He has never cried much at all, but he has been fussier the past few days. He doesn't appear to be teething and he doesn't act sick. The upside of the situation is he is also much more giggly and interactive. He also is starting to actually play with toys. Do any moms out there have advice or had babies who went through a similar phase around 4 months?

1 comment:

The Beene's said...

Is he eating and sleeping well? Kaden started getting VERY fussy and he ended up having an ear infection. I think they all go through a little fussy stage...I hope it gets better!