Monday, August 23, 2010

Montana - July 15th-July 18th

Some of our good friends, Josh and Sam, tied the knot this summer.  Clint and I decided make the trek and have a little baby moon while we were at it.  We left Sawyer with Grammy and Grandpa and flew up to Bozeman, MT.  I had never been to Montana before and was blown away by its beauty.  We had a great trip hanging out with family friends and enjoying eachother.

The wedding was in a beautiful field of wild flowers.

Here are the guys at the wedding.  The groom, Josh, is in the leather vest.  We loved his wedding attire.
 
While we were up north, we decided to take a day trip to Yellowstone.  Clint and I have a life goal of hitting all the National Parks.  We collect patches at each park and Clint has a jean jacket that we sew them to.  As the jean jacket will someday make a comeback, we think this is the coolest idea ever.
This was our favorite spot in Yellowstone.  A secluded beach on Lake Yellowstone.  We couldn't get over how big and diverse the park was.
Clint is relaxing in the sand by the lake.

We saw a lot of wildlife in the park.  This guy was so close to our car we could have touched him.
I am standing in the Yellowstone River.  On this trip I was 23 weeks pregnant and just starting to show.
The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. It was breathtaking.
And of course we couldn't leave without seeing "Old Faithful".

No comments: