Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Beau - Two Months


Beau turned two months on January 10th.  Beau still sleeps most of the time.  He smiles more and is starting to smile at some of Sawyer’s antics.  He loves bathtime and getting his diaper changed.  He also started sleeping through the night all on his own.  Sawyer moved to the big boy bed a few weeks ago thanks to the satin leopard skin sheets I put on it (I am sure I will pay for it later in some sort of therapy) but I don’t think they are ready to share a room just yet.  So Beau is still in our room.
Beau still smiles a lot and coos, but unfortunately is even more picky about only wanting his mommy.  He lets me put him in the swing or bouncy seat for short periods of time, but the rest of the time he gets worn.  I don’t mind because I know how fast this critter will grow up.   In fact he is a big boy.  He is already out of all the 0-3 months clothes and I don’t he will be in the 3-6 month clothes for much longer.  





Sawyer actually took this picture all by himself.  He amazes Clint and me.






No comments: