Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Days

We have had a few snow storms.  This mama does not handle cabin fever very well and having a newborn has not helped the situation.  I have been trying to be creative in keeping us entertained.

Gingerbread house in January?  We had the stuff left over from Christmas and put it to use.
Sawyer took this picture all by himself of his masterpiece.  I love seeing the world from his perspective.
I looked away from the ginerbread house for just a minute and this is what happened.  Boys will be boys.
Beau watching snowflakes.  This is about all the winter activities he is allowed to participate in.
Hot bubble baths are always a good way to spend the afternoon.
Clint took Sawyer out in the peak of "Blizzard 2011".  Sawyer has not wanted to go sledding since then.  I wonder why?
Clint in "Blizzard 2011".
Snow ice cream. 
Another way to burn energy.  Jump in a pile of pillows.  He counts to thwee everytime.  It is the cutest thing ever.
A snowman from an early January storm. 

1 comment:

Tim and Karen said...

Lots of cabin fever here too! Looks like Sawyer really enjoyed the snow!