Sunday, March 2, 2014

November Update

 November was a full busy months.  Clint took Sawyer on a lunch date to Joes where Sawyer inhaled an adult sized milkshake.  This child likes sweets like no other.


Clint and I actually went on a few dates.  It is fun to be able to finally leave the kids and head out for a few hours.


Doug turned 71.  He did 71 pull ups and Clint cheered him on and gave him a certificate for kicking a$$.




Doug's birthday present was tickets for Clint, Doug and Sawyer to go to a OSU basketball game.  They had dinner at McAlisters beforehand.


 


We didn't go camping this fall, but we did have a few campfires at the farm.




The boys and I made a quick trip to Kansas City.  My childhood best friend had been living in Kansas City and was about to move back to Florida.  Lane and I spent every summer together until we were 21.  I hadn't seen her since I was 23.  She is now a doctor and has two kids.  It was wonderful to see her again and her sweet husband Steele.  In a 36 hour period the boys and I (no Clint) road tripped to Kansas City, went swimming with Lane and family at an indoor water park, went and got coffee, then icecream, then chinese food.  The boys and I then stayed the night at Ashley and Shawn's house.  We then got more coffee with Lane, played at a park, had lunch with Ashley at the Crown plaza, went to the Crayola store, went to the Lego store attached to Legoland, went to the Hallmark's Kalidascope, then headed home.  It was a blast, so worth it, but exhausting.


Clint read to Beau's class for his birthday.


Sawyer got to go see Beauty and the Beast with my mom and sister and stay the night by himself at Mimi and Kimbos.



No comments: