Sunday, March 2, 2014

Paul 11 months


Paul is still quite difficult and fussy.  He has finally started taking a total of 2 hrs of nap/day regularly. Yeah!!! At night he is sleeping better.  He goes to bed around 7:00 and wakes up around 8:00 in the morning with an early morning feeding between 4:00 and 7:00.  I don't mind because occasionally I bring him in bed with me and we get to snuggle until the sun comes up.  He is talking a lot.  Even though he is a high maintenance baby, he totally has us completely wrapped around his finger.  I still have to wear him on my back while I cook dinner, but he strokes and pats me the entire time.  It is so sweet.  We find him completely irresistible.  He is also so bright and amazes me at what he does. 

Beau has been doing great.  He finally got a few colds and has gotten over them without ear infections.  He is always loving on someone and is such a compassionate person. 

Sawyer draws all the time now.  He is great at it.  He likes to listen to chapter audio books or be read to.  This fall he has been into Chronicles of Narnia and The Magic Tree House.  He also loves playing with his friends outside.

No comments: