Monday, October 6, 2008

Week 7 (9/30-10/6) - First Hike

Sawyer is 6 weeks old! This also means I get to start working out again! Since I am cutting back on hours I had to let my gym membership go, so instead I went to Ross’s and bought all kinds of workout videos. I have been having a lot of fun trying new things like tai-bo, kickboxing, and belly dancing. I am just missing Richard Simmons.

All along I have felt Sawyer is a little bitty thing, I guess because he was born so early. This week he got to meet two of his friends who are 9 weeks and 10 weeks. Sawyer was bigger than both of them! He looks fat compared to the other babies. So his newest nickname is “Chunk”, which works out ok because Clint wanted to name him “Chuck” went I shot down “Buck”.

Sawyer (6 weeks) and Karsten Poppenhagen (9 weeks)

Sawyer (6 weeks) and Kaden Beene (10 weeks)


On Sunday we went on a little back roads drive and did some hiking. This was Sawyer’s first hike and he did great. Clint and I also enjoyed getting out of the city for the day.


No comments: