Life is a lot different as new parents, like your hobbies change. As most of you know, Clint and I have always been way into food. This is just getting to be a bigger problem. We went to brunch on Saturday then went in search of Houston’s best donut. After trying a few, we found a delicious old fashioned donut. On Sunday we both had an insatiable craving for a Dairy Queen Blizzard. We started out in a nicer part of town, but eventually had the epiphany that some might consider DQ lower class. We decided to drive into “the hood” and wah-lah. So yes we drove around until we got a blizzard. Now it appears that I am blowing my diet, but surprisingly I have still been able to stick with it.
We also went to a harvest carnival/pumpkin patch to get some fall pictures with my friend Kelli and her little man Karsten. It was very very hot and Sawyer was super grumpy so it made things a little challenging, but we got a few cute pics.
It seems like going to pumpkin patches was popular this weekend. Below are my niece and nephews at a pumpkin patch. Unfortunately Sawyer does not have Aunt Dana to plan his wardrobe.

I am also trying to make bath time a happy time in our nightly routine. Sawyer is starting to enjoy his bath more and more. Aren’t his little thighs cute!
One last thing -- GO COWBOYS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment