Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Week 9 (10/14-10/20) Two month check-up

The “less hot” weather in Houston combined with the impressive OSU football season have caused Clint and I to be very nostalgic of OSU homecoming this past week. In fact we got so jealous that we bought tickets to Rice’s homecoming to try and make ourselves feel better. We went to the park on Saturday to get our minds off things. You can see Sawyer and I sporting our orange.



Monday was Heidi’s two year adoption birthday. I can’t believe we have had her two whole years. Our lives have gotten a lot more complicated since then. I realized that Cesar Milan would be very disappointed with our dog rearing. His motto is exercise, discipline, love. Our motto is love, love, love. But I guess that explains her behavior. For her birthday she got a can of Alpo with a candle in it. She was in puppy heaven.


On Monday we also took Sawyer to his two month check-up. He weighed 13lbs 12 oz and was 24 inches long! He was in the 25 percentile at two weeks, he is now in the 90 percentile. I don’t know what that boy is eating – oh wait, he eats what I eat. But on a more somber note, they retested his hemoglobin and it was very very low. Our doctor put him on iron and they are going to recheck it in a month. If it doesn’t improve this could be a serious situation, so please keep the little guy in your prayers. You can see him smiling at me, but remember no picture is flattering at this angle.

No comments: