It is amazing how 5 months has flown and how much Sawyer has changed. He is such a boy. He is into everything. His hands, which are huge, are moving in hyper speed grabbing everything within reach. He can sit up on his own for quite some time, even without using his hands to support himself! He loves to rough house and has mastered every toy on his exersaucer. He also loves to drink from a big cup. He also is proud of some of the new sounds he can make. His favorite is to scream at the top of his lungs just because he can. He thinks it is hilarious -- Clint and I think it is annoying. He is getting really good at using his hands, reaching for stuff, and pushing up on his arms. Everyday he learns something new. He has grown out of all his clothes except his 12 months. Mainly because he is so long. Clint and I are both so in love with this little creature it is crazy.
In the pictures below Clint decided Sawyer needed a sweat band for some reason unknown to me. I guess because the Aichele boys like to wear them. So they are working out together. I think Sawyer looks like a contestant on the Biggest Loser.
No comments:
Post a Comment