Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Announcing Dr. Clint

There's a Doctor in the house!!! Clint passed his thesis defense on Monday. I was able to attend and he did phenomenal, even though I didn't understand a thing he was talking about. We are so proud of him. So now Clint is a Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering. I told him last night that he would now have to tell me something philosophical every night before we go to bed. I was told "there is wisdom in silence". A little cocky right?

Above is a picture of Clint after he passed his defense with his thesis committee and a few guys who helped him along the way.

2 comments:

Matt A. said...

Congrats Dr. Aichele! That is so awesome. I know it was a long and challenging road so I can only imagine the proud feeling of having completed such a great academic endeavor. You da man!

Ashley said...

Congrats, Clint! It must feel so great to have completed your defense. I know everyone is so proud of you.