Sawyer took his first flight this weekend. We went to Tulsa, OK where I had my annual girls’ weekend. He did great. I met up with my 3 best friends and we went to my parent’s lake house to do absolutely nothing for a few days. I brought Sawyer along as Clint was getting ready to defend his thesis. My girlfriend Karen brought her son, Isaac. Karen and Tim went to Korea and adopted Isaac the same week Sawyer was born. The boys had fun playing together.
We then went to Tulsa for my friend Ashley’s bachelorette party. The grandparents were wonderful enough to meet us and Tulsa and take turns babysitting. I also got to see my nieces and nephews (one nephew is still in Julie's tummy -- she is doing great!). It was wonderful to see my girlfriends and get away. Below is a picture of the beautiful bride at the melting pot.
Sawyer loves people. He got a hold of Savannah and laid a big one on her. Then he would not let go of her. I am glad her daddy did not see that. Baby Jack is also trying to be a part of the action. I have a feeling these boys are going to fight over sweet Savannah for the rest of their lives and it is only going to get more complicated when Mango (Julie and Taylor's baby) arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment