Monday, March 2, 2009

Feb 17th – Feb 23rd – Growing up

Sawyer is getting so big. He is trying to figure out how to get around. He can sit up completely on his own now. Scoot a little on the floor. Mostly in a circle. He loves to tear up magazines, harass Heidi, and hang out with his dad. I have been fortunate enough to exclusively breast feed and now am trying make his baby food. He already eats a lot and has enjoyed everything we have fed him so far which includes rice cereal, sweet potatoes, apples, acorn squash, bananas, avocados, and oat meal. He also has figured out how to suck from a straw.

At Sawyer's 6 month appointment he weighed 20 lbs 10 oz. and was 28.5 inches long. That put him in the 90% for weight and 95% for height. He is getting sooo big.

I started back full time this week. It was one of those things I had to do to keep up with work. I am thankful for such a good flexible job, but it is exhausting. I am able to work early hours so I can pick Sawyer up from the babysitter around 3:30 pm. Clint is home with Sawyer until lunch time. We have a friend who is watching Sawyer and she is wonderful. He loves to play with her 1 ½ year old boy who is an absolute love. Below are just some of our latest photos.






No comments: