See those big brown eyes? That’s what I see all day long. Aren’t they the most precious kind eyes. When I was young and naïve, I declared I only liked blue eyes. I would only date blue eyed men and so I could ensure all my offspring had blue eyes. The good Lord did a doozy on me. I am officially now the world’s biggest fan of big brown eyes. I even see a strange man on the elevator with kind brown eyes, and my hearts starts racing (don’t tell Clint). I am a total sucker, mainly because of Clint’s gentle light brown eyes and Sawyer dark (almost black) brown eyes. It probably only adds to it that my mother has the most sparkly brown eyes ever.
Now all babies are a gift from God, but I got lucky. He is so sweet natured. He is loving, gentle natured, kind. I could go on and on. He loves to read and try and figure everything out. He only sees something once and he has it figure out. He also has to have something in his hand at all times. His favorite things are wooden spoons and paint brushes. We get lots of comments when we go out in public. He does have his moments but a paci and blankie appear to solve all the worlds’ problems. Also he has to be within 10 feet of Clint or I at all times (so does Heidi lately and she is about to make me go crazy.) So I never have to worry about Sawyer getting into trouble. Ok enough of a mom bragging. He does cry, poop, and make lots of boogers so I guess he is not perfect.
Here he is with a paintbrush. Yes that is a little tie sticking out of his sweatshirt. We get so tickled by that outfit. I am looking for a faux tux t-shirt in his size.
No comments:
Post a Comment