Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thanksgiving

I don’t have many pictures from Thanksgiving, but check out papoose Shepherd. Isn’t he the cutest baby ever? It is a weird family tradition to dress up as Indians and pilgrims at Thanksgiving. I wish I had taken a picture of Sawyer in his wig and head band; instead he was too busy playing on the four wheeler with his daddy.


Sawyer did get to go to the pumpkin patch with his cousins. He had a great time!

Thanksgiving was wonderful. We ate a lot and got to spend a lot of time with the family. Poor Sawyer had a rash and a cold and decided he didn’t want to eat. That is unusual for him. He normally eats as much as I do which everyone knows is a lot. I had a realization that I am not cursed with a slow metabolism like I always thought. Actually I have a great metabolism; I just eat like I should weigh 250 lbs. So bring on the egg nog and other Christmas goodies.

But speaking of big, Sawyer is now officially off the growth charts. He was born in the 25th percentile, quickly moved up to the 75th percentile, spent quite a while hanging out at the 95th percentile, and is now off the charts in height and weight. For some weird reason I am so proud of having such a big boy. With my family you can always pick out my kid from the crowd. All the other kids have light light skin and electric blue eyes. My beautiful baby is the brownie.

No comments: