Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Christmas Tree


So this is what our tree looks like. Embarrassing, but it is a product of love. We always plan on buying a fake tree after Christmas on sale, but we never get around to it. So once again we have a real tree, but our is a little droopy (and crooked). Also we have always had a small tree in the past, but this year we bought a 7’ tree. I went to Walmart after work one day to buy more lights, but I only have a 3 hours a day with my baby, saw the long lines in the Christmas section, and left. Now all the glass ornaments are on top of course. Well the glass ornaments that are left. It did fall over in the middle of the night breaking quite a few ornaments. Our little buddy is so precious and takes off the ornaments he can reach, then puts them back on. I am impressed because I would think a 16 month old boy would take the ornaments off then throw them on the floor. But no, he patiently works until he gets the ornaments back on. So there it is.

No comments: