Sawyer got so many presents. He was a little shy when the attention was focused on him so he didn’t get into the opening of the presents too much. He was so happy though to get home and play with them all. His favorites are his tools, broom, vacuum cleaner, car, lawn mower, tent and this ball thing that plays music. And of course being true to himself he loves his books, and also has developed a new passion for coloring with crayons. He really is becoming a toddler and it is so fun to see how he plays.
Sawyer is helping me bake cookies. I told him that was his last one and as you can see he is stuffing treats furiously into his mouth.
Christmas morning we were snowed-in in Stillwater.
Santa accidentally left one of his reindeer in Oklahoma.
Oh wait, Santa stayed in Oklahoma as well.
Christmas at our home. The decorations are pathetic, I know. We don't have much, but I did hit the 80% off sale at Hobby Lobby early, so I am ready for next year.
1 comment:
He is getting so big melanie!! i know how you feel about trying over and over to find a paint color you like! in our first house i repainted my bedroom 2 or 3 times and the same goes for the hallway and guest room!! ha!
Post a Comment