Monday, December 5, 2011

Cowboy Football and Homecoming

Back in September we went to a football game as a family.  The boys loved it!  We had a great time at the game, and had a picnic at the farm the next morning.



Attempt at a family photo.



I wanted to take the boys to walk-around this year.  Clint was out of town, but Grammy and I took the boys anyway.  We had a blast.  It was great catching up with old friends.  Clint ended up driving to Stillwater at 1 a.m. and made it to the homecoming parade with us.  The boys weren't as excited about the parade as I thought they would be, but we had fun hanging out with friends.







OSU had a historic football year this year.  Clint has been waiting his whole life for this.  He says now if he ever has another son he wants to name him Brandon Weeden or Justin Whitemon.

1 comment:

Paul and Sabrina said...

I have the same orange OSU tshirt!! It has been a great season! Looking forward to the Fiesta Bowl, are you guys going?