On Christmas Eve, I carried on the tradition of having soup, salad, and appetizers. This year I made lobster bisque.
Christmas morning we opened our presents. Sawyer got a bike for Christmas and we pretty much spent the rest of the day riding bikes. We were so grateful for the beautiful weather. My parents came in during the afternoon. It was such a treat to have them for Christmas. We started Christmas day with our annual breakfast casserole and included zucchini bread with zucchini for our garden. For dinner I made a large organic ham from Whole Foods. It cost my whole ham. I also made brussel sprouts, rissoto, green beans and rolls. I made Bitters and Blanc for dessert.
Sawyer really liked the stocking. Clint totally spoiled me this year. None of my presents were huge, but I got a ton of the most thoughtful gifts. I was totally surprised by each one and they were incredibly perfect for me. He also got me a ton. I couldn't stop the tears all morning.
Sawyer is guarding his presents.
By the end of the day, the kids had a ton of sugar. This was our best attempt at a family photo. We did make it to Stillwater after Christmas. We had a great time hanging out with Grammy, Grandpa, GG and Uncle A. Once again we were completely spoiled. We also made it to the Stillwater Children's museum again. We had a great Christmas and were sad it was over. It will definitely be tough to top Christmas 2011.













No comments:
Post a Comment