December was pretty busy getting ready for the holidays. The weather was fantastic, so we spent a lot of time out doors. Overall it was a pretty smooth month.
![]() |
| We spent a lot of time outdoors. I don't know what I would do if the neighborhood park was not literally in our yard. We love having so much room to roam. |
The boys had a great month as well. They were both going through an incredibly sweet easy phase. Not much testing the limits in December. Of course I am completely aware that it can change in an instant. Sawyer started speech once a week at the public school. He qualified for the one on one speech with is probably not a good thing, but he has made a ton of progress. His vocabulary tested out at an 11 year olds! I guess all those books and stories paid off. But Clint and I are the only ones who understand everything he says.
Beau is still our little talker and eater. Nothing makes the boy happy like a tray full of food. He completely turned into a paci and blankie baby this month. He is still the cuddliest and started staying at church childcare without throwing a fit. He enjoyed his new found freedom of walking and will escape to the outdoors if you don't keep an eye on him. He really started to turn into a toddler in December.
![]() |
| Sawyer got a bike from Santa Claus. We spend hours at a time riding bikes now. Thank goodness we have a long driveway and sidewalks in the neighborhood. |
![]() |
| With Beau becoming more mobile, the two boys have really become best friends. They are very good together and enjoy each other more and more. |












No comments:
Post a Comment