Sunday, April 29, 2012

January 2012

January had a rough start.  Beau got bronchitis, ear infections, and pneumonia in the first week.  It is hard to tell when Beau is sick.  He continued to eat like a teenage boy, had no fever and was fairly content. The reason I took him to the doctor because we weren't seeing the dimples enough (not smiling much).  I was so traumatized to realize how sick he was.

We had a mild winter so the boys and I just played outside.  It was great to have some low key time around the house on January.

The last weekend of the month I had a girls weekend.  WooHoo!  I met up with my 3 college roommates in Kansas City and ate delicious food, shopped, and just got to hang out.  We had a great time and I look forward to next year.  The boys had the ultimate "boys weekend".  When I got home, Sawyer told me, "Next time can you go for 9 days so we can have a longer boys weekend."

My girls weekend finally forced me to wean Beau.  I was ready, but he wasn't.  It took about two weeks before I was able to put him to bed again.  It totally broke my heart.

Clint went crappie fishing and brought home dinner.

Sawyer is soooo picky about his clothes.  He either has to be wearing pants or shorts with elastic, a swim suit, or matching his daddy.

The boys weekend.

More boys weekend.

Beau loves Cheyenne, the talking pony.


The "special friend" of the month is Tiger.  Sawyer always has what he calls his "special friend".  Tiger went everywhere Sawyer went for about 3 months.


Three year olds are so funny.  We were taking a silly picture to send to dad and of course he had to pick his nose.  I love the way three year olds will laugh and laugh at their own jokes.

No comments: