Thursday, May 31, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012





Valentine's Day was great.  I, like most women, have a love/hate relationship with the holiday.  Well this year I decided just to love the holiday.  Sawyer is really getting into holidays now and he is such a sweet person so Valentine's Day was a total hit.  He did get sick and had to miss his party at school, which broke my heart.  I still remember clearly when I had to miss my kindergarten Valentine's Day party because I was sick.  It was traumatic for me; it still makes my eyes water thinking about it.  But we made a lot of Valentine's crafts and played lots of Candyland. 



Clint took me out on a very nice date.  For the first time in about a month, I got out of sweats.  Ha, I swore I would never be that SAHM.  We went to the Brasserie in Tulsa and probably had the best meal we had eaten it about two years.  It was so nice and romantic. 


Between school, Meme, and Grammy, my boys had candy for a whole month.  Eventually some of the candy was donated to the Bartlesville Municiple Landfill.   They both love all sugar, especially suckers!
















No comments: