Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Paul's First Birthday




So this January 9th birthday thing is going to be pretty hard.  I was burnt out on celebrating.  Confession:  He ended up just opening some Christmas presents he never got too.  At one he didn't seem to mind too much.  I just keep promising him a four wheeler or a jet ski for his 16th birthday.  So Sawyer, Beau and I planned an entire day for Paul on his actual birthday incorporating all his favorite things.  For lunch we got him donuts and takeout from a restaurant.  We let him take the toilet paper off all the rolls in the bathroom.  And we ended the day just playing with balls for a very long time.  Sawyer made us a little fenced in area in the sun room to keep the balls corralled and we just went to town.  Paul loved it.  For dinner we had beans (Paul's favorite besides broccoli) and cookies.  It really was a great day even though it was a cold rainy January day. 
















No comments: