Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day 2010


This was our house on Father's Day.






These guys are two peas in a pod. I am so fortunate for my boys to have such an amazing father. When I found out that I was going to be outnumbered 3 to 1, I declared myself "the princess". I plan to incorporate a lot more pink into everyone's life.

This week was a busy week for me. Clint's birthday was Wednesday and Father's Day was Sunday. Clint loves to celebrate himself. I know that sounds bad, but my wonderful husband is really a selfless guy, except this one week a year and my life becomes very challenging. Let say this week involved homemade macaroni and cheese, corndogs, stuffed crust pizza, bass pro shop, Mexican food, guy movies, beer, mixed drinks, fishing, and many things per request. If I every hear "but it's my birthday week" again I don't know what I am going to do.

2 comments:

The Beene's said...

I am so with you on the "princess" thing!! :)

Faught Fam said...

I just love your pictures!!!! Wow! Your camera is amazing! I love the picture of Clint hugging Sawyer in the pool.