Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Miracle Baby

Do you remember this miracle baby. Emergency C-section, two blood transfusions, a week in the NICU, now perfection.

Well we have exciting news. We have another miracle baby on the way. Coming Novmeber 20th, our anniversary!

This baby is a survivor because of its rocky start. Clint and I started trying this fall. Immediately we got pregnant in November, miscarried in December, pregnant again in January, miscarried in February and pregnant again at the end of February. I was convinced I was losing this baby as I started spotting and my pregnancy test went from positive to negative. I immediately called my doctor who put me on progesterone. When I got my bloodwork done at 5 weeks pregnant my HCG level was only 37. I know that doesn’t mean much to most people, but at 5 weeks it should have been closer to 1500! But somehow or another this baby made it. God definitely had a hand in it.

I am 17 weeks along now and feeling great! I have hardly any symptoms and practically no weight gain so I wouldn’t know I was pregnant without the ultrasound at every appointment. But speaking of ultrasounds we do know what it is. But that will have to wait for another post!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations!! I have been waiting on some baby news from you! I'm sorry to hear you guys had such a rough year with it all but so excited for your growing family! Carrie is pregant again with another boy and due November 2.

Anna said...

I hope you will LOVE kindermusik as much as we do. William and I have been going since he was just 4 months old! A few of the songs along the way have even been "camp songs." If you don't have a water table yet then head to wal-mart and get one. That is the first thing William wants to play with (other than the dog) when he gets up in the morning. We have it on the screen porch so we can sit and read the paper and drink our coffee while W plays in the water table. It's also nice while I am trying to cook dinner. You might also need to build a screened porch if you don't have one already :)

The Beene's said...

SO HAPPY for you guys!! :) Can't wait to hear what it is!!