I am sure it is not a big surprise to anyone. It wasn’t to Clint and me. We have been calling this baby “little bub” for a while now. But we are thrilled. We really want our kids to be best friends and I think it helps to have siblings of the same sex. I have been blessed with my sisters and I know Clint feels the same way about his brother, well most of the time. : ) Still nothing to really show on the belly. I am 18 weeks now and baby K.B. has been on the move. I will let you imagine what that stands for. Ok, so I will tell you. Kenny Bear. Sawyer’s favorite character from his favorite book. When we don’t call #2 “little bub” we call him “Kenny Bear”. We read this particular book a lot.
And no blog post would be complete without a picture. Here is one of Sawyer. I got a new camera, a Canon EOS 50D so I probably will be posting more pictures. Sorry.
2 comments:
Oh Melanie, that is a great picture! Aren't you just having fun with your camera!
I knew it!!! ;) I'm so happy Sawyer is going to have a little brother to play with. I know he will be so sweet to him. Kaden loves Hudson and always gives him hugs and kisses. It's great having two boys!
Post a Comment