Sawyer and Beau both took swimming lessons in June. Sawyer was a total stud and did awesome. He is such a natural swimmer. I had low expectations for Beau, but I need to start trusting this little guy. He of course refused to go in the first day but I was showing unusual amazing patience and just let him stand there without saying anything just smiling (about 15 minutes which is like a hundred years when your in the sun with a cranky baby and it's 100 degrees outside). Low and behold he eventually got in on his own. After that he never had a problem and did great as well. He was by far the youngest kid in his class.
The Jeep's top came off again this summer. Look at these cool dudes that Clint took on the inaugural ride.
We have the best neighbors in the world. We are particularly fond of the Joyce's next door. They have Jackson (8), Thomas (6), Henry (4), and Isabel (2). Our kids get along great, they are an awesome Christian family, and our acres of woods just run together. So much fun for everyone. Oh and Rachelle is super mom and I hope to be like her when I grow up (even though she's just 2 years older than me. HAH!)
Sawyer went to VBS this summer and loved it! He had such a great experience leaning about Jesus and making new friends. It was probably one of the highlights of his summer.





No comments:
Post a Comment