Monday, December 30, 2013

Melanie's Birthday

July 1st, I turned 32 years old.  I received the best surprise from Clint for my birthday.  Not only did I get a massage, and a gorgeous green garnet ring (for Paul's birth), but he had told me to get dressed up and not to worry about the kids.  The next thing I knew, 3 of my girlfriends showed up to take me to the Boulevard Steakhouse in Edmond, OK.  I was completely suprised!  The Boulevard is a very very upscale steakhouse.  I had another friend, Sabrina, show up for dinner as well.  Clint thought of everything and even prepaid for our meal.  It was the perfect night.  I really really needed a night away from Paul at that point and it doesn't get any better than time with girlfriends, steak, wine, and dessert (unless it was a romantic date with Clint of course).


For my actual birthday I was in Colorado.  Once again Uncle A and Kathryn made an amazing dinner for me with decorations and cake.  They made my favorite, steak. 


No comments: