Clint spent 3 ½ weeks in Colorado working on our own cabin on some of the Aichele land. This is a continuous project, but Clint and his crew (his dad and some close family friends) made a lot of progress. The septic system was installed, the foundation was laid, and the trees were logged and milled for the cabin. It is important to remember that this is not an easy feat being on top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere. I am very impressed and proud of the work Clint did, but I did have a large and in charge moment to get Clint back to Houston.
Meanwhile I was back in Houston hanging out with my special gal Heidi, getting bigger by the minute, and trying to get things ready for our little guy. My girlfriends in Houston threw me a fabulous shower and my parents came to visit one weekend which they worked their little booties off with baby preparation. Other than that I was desperately lonely.
No comments:
Post a Comment