Sunday, June 21, 2009

Clint Leaving, June 8th – June 14th


We spent the week getting ready for Clint to head to Colorado. This was a very emotional week for me, so he stuck around an extra day and headed out June 13th. Everyday we have had a major crisis (did I mention the dog ran away twice, once without her collar on – she’s at home now) so I was pretty upset about him leaving. He assured me he was upset too and did not want to go to Colorado. He said that it was going to be a horrible month for him. He told me it would go by so fast. Oh, the lies men tell you to get what they want. He called on day one of his horrible time in Colorado. He called because he was having so much fun he wanted me to quit my job and head up there. He wasn’t joking either. I wish. So much for Clint’s horrible summer. Fortunately he has given up shaving so with his motley facial hair I don’t think I have to worry about the ladies in Colorado. So I was left a single parent of a baby, a dog, and a bunch of brown recluse in a town where I have one friend (unless you count Jimmy and the team of pest control guys who have been out every few days).

No comments: