Sunday, June 21, 2009

Week one of Clint being gone, May 14th-June 20th

I headed to Arkansas to do some furniture shopping and stay with my older sister and her kids for the weekend. We had a great time. The rest of my family was busy living their own lives. Fortunately I have the coolest compadre ever! Sawyer has got to have the world’s greatest personality. I am so blessed that I have such an amazing son. I really can’t be too upset for too long because Sawyer makes everything brighter. Fortunately this week we have not had any major crisis yet. Sawyer is starting to really love the water. We also found a really nice babysitter and they seem to be having fun during the day. I am happy that Sawyer is at home getting a lot of one on one attention. Clint took the digital camera so I won’t have many pictures to post over the next few weeks. I think I am going to break out my old 35 mm.

No comments: