Sunday, April 17, 2011

David Summit Faught

We went to Arkansas last week to meet our new cousin.  David Summit Faught, who will go by Summit, was born April 8, 2011.  He was 19.25" long and weighed 6 lbs 9 oz.  This is tiny for our family.  Holding him was like holding a blanket with a little ball on top.  He is gorgeous and mommy is doing great.  Julie had a beautiful delivery.  Julie and I are thrilled because we both have two boys the same age!
Doesn't Julzie look beautiful for just having a baby?

Baby Summit

Sawyer with his cousins.  Sawyer is mad because Shepherd it taking back his buzz and woody. These three boys have a great time together.  I love my nephews!

1 comment:

Amy Mann said...

What a great pic of Julz and Summit! So glad I was able to see you, even it was for an hour ;)!!