Sunday, April 17, 2011

March Summary

Here is a summary of our March in pictures.
My brown-eyed boys hanging out with me doing what else, laundry.

Clint and I went to a Willie Nelson concert.  Here he is with Beau getting ready.  The concert was great.  Clint did take his bandana off before we got to the concert, but he wore it to the pre-party with his boys.

Sawyer on the night of our concert.  He was happy as usual.

Clint and I before the concert.  This was Beau's first night with a babysitter.

iPhone Pic of Willie with the Texas flag.
Planting our cold weather crops.  I had Beau on my back.  We are having fun with the garden again this spring.

Sawyer playing.  This kid is awesome.  He is so easy, kind and thoughtful.  I am sooo spoiled.

I had bought some bulbs and totally forgot about them.  The day before Beau was born, Sawyer and I hurriedly planted them in the ground.  They showed up this March as a nice surprise and reminder of getting ready for Beau's birth.

More bulbs.

We sold Shmeiglet this month.  9 years and 150,000 miles.  I spent a lot of time in this car.  We enjoyed this car, but it was nice to simplify our life.

We made a trip to Arkansas this month to hang out with our cousins.  Sawyer and Ellie were giving each other chocolate kisses.  They really love each other.

Sawyer says Ellie and Beau are his best friends.

Lots and lots of park time now that the weather is warmer.  Ok, the weather never stops us.

Sawyer (and Clint) are really into Thomas and loves going to see the train in Bartlesville.

No comments: