Sawyer and I decided to make an egg pinata. The final product turned out pretty good, but it was a lot of fun to make. I of course then went to Walmart and they had egg pinatas for like $10. Oh well, like I said it was fun to make.
Sawyer had a school Easter egg hunt at the Pi Phi house by campus. He had a really good time. And of course he has no clue how lucky he is that a beauty like Jaycee loves to give him hugs. Ha!
We had Grammy and Grandpa over to dye eggs on Good Friday. The boys love it. Every Easter that I have had a toddler they have used their hand to dye eggs. Paul was no exception. He really got into it.
On Holy Saturday we went to Arkansas for the Wright Family Easter. The egg hung was great. We also did family pictures. Clint, Beau, and Paul were bad sports about it all. Well Clint and Beau would not make a straight face in the family portrait. One of my favorite memories of the day was we were all posed (I mean all 25 of us) and we realized that Summit (who had just turned 3 that week) was missing. Taylor went on a search for him, and he was eating all the chocolate out of the eggs in the front yard where the eggs were all hidden for the big hunt. He was completely covered in chocolate. Another funny thing was right before the family pictures, Dana surprised us by telling us that one of her friends was showing up with rabbits and goats to pose with in the pictures. Only my family would do that.


No comments:
Post a Comment