Wednesday, January 7, 2015
JAWS Campout
JAWS (the acronym for the Joyces, Aicheles, Walkers, and Streeters) decided to have a camp out in April this year. We just headed to the farm. It was the windiest day of the spring! But we still managed to have fun. Beau woke up with pinkeye that morning and I thought we'd have to miss out. Fortunately I had some drops on hand (pinkeye is a regular visitor in our house) and started the drops right away. I took Beau and Paul to the campout late and put them straight to bed. By the next morning we had been on drops for 24 hours so all was good. Grammy left an Easter egg hunt for all the kiddos waiting at the farm. Everything went well even though I didn't sleep at all. I was pretty sure the tent was going to blow over all night long. We cooked out, hung out by the campfire, fished, canoed and had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment