Saturday, January 10, 2015

T-Ball 2014

We finally entered the world of organized sports with Sawyer playing t-ball this spring.  He was on the Blue Falcons.  Clint was one of the assistant coaches.  It was a great team made up of great families.  Our neighbors boys were on the team and several other boys from school.  Sawyer was one of the younger boys but still did great.  He improved a lot over the season and had a very good attitude about the game. He also picked up the rules of baseball pretty quickly (he had great coaches) and only ran to 3rd base once instead of 1st after hitting the ball. 












Uncle A and Carolyn were in town for the last game.  Coach Morgan let Sawyer play pitcher for the final inning since his Uncle A was watching!







After the last game we all celebrated with OrangeLeaf.  We were so proud of Sawyer and Coach Dad.  It was a great experience and a lot of fun.  I hope I can say that about all the sports watching I'll be doing over the next 18 years.






No comments: