It was Sawyer's birthday on the first day of school. It's was truthfully pretty sad because it was just too much for a 6 year old on one day. At the end of the day, he even said that, "I like my teacher and I like my class, but it was tooo much for me (said in an exhausted small child voice)." Sawyer's
teacher is Mrs. Howell.
Beau rocked his first day of school. There was no looking back. His best friend from the past two years, Logan, is not at school this year (though a month later he started showing up at childcare at the gym. YEAH!). I'm sure Beau will have no problem finding new friends. Beau's teachers are Miss Jennifer and Miss Stacy and he just goes to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Now Paul is going one day a week. Its completely for me. This momma needed a day off from this loving but incredibly demanding baby. He had highs and lows throughout the day according to his teacher, overall did well, and was super happy once I picked him up. He doesn't appear to be traumatized so I think I will keep the mommy's day out. He continues to be super clingy to me, so I am hoping school will help.
No comments:
Post a Comment