Beau loved his "Macho Mucho" mask and wore it non-stop throughout the summer. Actually one day we were at Chick-fil-a. I am so used to seeing him wear it I didn't even notice that he still had it on. We were eating our lunch and some college girls kept pointing and laughing. It finally occured to me that my child had been wearing his Macho Mucho mask for the past 30 minutes (the entire time we were in Chick-fil-a.) Beau also loves his "cuties". He calls his lovies, "cuties", and is NEVER without one in his hand.
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
June Update
June was a fast month with a trip to Texas and leaving for Colorado. We did find time to pick some blackberries at the farm.
Beau loved his "Macho Mucho" mask and wore it non-stop throughout the summer. Actually one day we were at Chick-fil-a. I am so used to seeing him wear it I didn't even notice that he still had it on. We were eating our lunch and some college girls kept pointing and laughing. It finally occured to me that my child had been wearing his Macho Mucho mask for the past 30 minutes (the entire time we were in Chick-fil-a.) Beau also loves his "cuties". He calls his lovies, "cuties", and is NEVER without one in his hand.
Beau loved his "Macho Mucho" mask and wore it non-stop throughout the summer. Actually one day we were at Chick-fil-a. I am so used to seeing him wear it I didn't even notice that he still had it on. We were eating our lunch and some college girls kept pointing and laughing. It finally occured to me that my child had been wearing his Macho Mucho mask for the past 30 minutes (the entire time we were in Chick-fil-a.) Beau also loves his "cuties". He calls his lovies, "cuties", and is NEVER without one in his hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment