We found out shortly after moving that our 3rd baby was indeed another boy (I was only 12 weeks at the time)! We were not suprised in the least. When the doctor and nurse actually saw what they needed to, both of their eyes got really big and their hands went over their mouths. I told them it was ok, I knew it was a boy and I was happy. I think most women have a different reaction when they find out they are expecting their 3rd boy. My heart is so full of love for my first two boys I can't imagine this one being any different. Also I have always felt God was telling/warning me that I would have three sons so I never doubted it. Here are a few ultra sound pictures over the last few months.
His ultrasounds look a lot like Beau or Clint (who favor a lot except the eyes). We will just have to see.
The private part picture. My doctor does an ultrasound every appointment and every time he sends me home with a teter shot. Seriously I only needed one to confirm. I have ended up with way more pictures of his privates than his face. We have no idea about the name so this guy has been baby baby brother (we already have baby brother).
No comments:
Post a Comment