We spent February holed up at home. Between the cold weather, flu epidemic, Beau's ear infections, new baby and momma's recovery, I felt no desire to leave the house.
Sawyer loves shrimp and we had been promising a trip to Red Lobster (Clint and I do NOT like chain restaurants especially Red Lobster). After years of talking about it, we finally we took him there. It did not disappoint, it was everything we remember it being, but Sawyer loved it.
Our neighbor brought Sawyer this hat when the baby was born. He hardly took it off all month long.
Now I did venture to the library regularly to renew my supply of trashy novels (oh and to get the kids books and take them to story time). They had this igloo for the kids.
Sawyer drew this one night at Grammy and Grandpa's. We were all impressed.
We took the kids to the OSU library to get a book on bones. Creepy, but they love collecting animal bones on hikes. We took a walk through campus and the boys had to race and roll down library lawn.
These are some of Sawyer's stuffed animals.
We always love our picnics at the botanical gardens.
Dad picked us up lunch on this particular day and he brought the kids large orange crush drinks. What!?
The boys love the YouTube video of King Julian off Madagascar singing "I like to Move It, Move It". Beau is dancing and singing that song right here.
I made a trip (without Clint) to Arkansas to see my parents and sisters and babies.
These boys played so well inside all winter long. I am so grateful that my boys love eachother. They were perfectly content and happy to just play together. I rarely had to resort to TV to entertain them.










No comments:
Post a Comment