Monday, April 1, 2013

This Pregnancy

I can just say one thing,  I GOT HUGE.  I gained over 50 lbs!  A bunch of different things contributed to this, but needless to say, most of my pregnancy complaints were over the excessive weight gain.  I had quite a bit of fatigue initially and a little bit of nausea.  I had minor acid reflux, and minor back pain.  My biggest complaint was trying to be comfortable while I slept.  Clint biggest complaint was my snoring.  He ended up moving to the basement for the end of my pregnancy.  It was that bad.  I was pretty grumpy over the holidays, because it was exhausting to try to pull of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years at the end of my pregnancy.  Horrible timing on having a baby.  I got the linea nigra, but did not get the facial mustaches.  Surprisingly I had no stretch marks after getting so big.  I was overall pretty miserable.  Clint gained some sympathy weight, but not as much as he gained with Beau.


No comments: