Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Superhero Day at the Beach

In an attempt to fight the winter blues, each February Clint plans a beach/pirate themed evening for us all.  Sawyer was in a crabby mood on this particular Saturday and insisted that Dad's beach night be turned into Superhero Day.  Clint compromised on "Superhero Day at the Beach".  Once again we enjoyed our annual trip to Long John Silver's in all its greasiness.  The boys also decorated the chalk doors, colored on coloring pages, listened to beachy music, and watched Madagascar 2 (Beau has a striking resemblance to Moto Moto). 


 Sawyer was in a seriously grouchy mood.



"Beach" picnic in the sun room around the "campfire".

Beau is showing off his dance moves to "I Like to Move It, Move It" or "I Like 'em Chunky".



This is either my pirate face or my "I ate cabbage and lentil soup instead of LJS" face.





No comments: